Removing Toxins From The Body
Toxins are very hard to avoid. It is there in the air we breathe. It is there in the food we eat. It is there in the products we use. You just cannot escape them. Since we cannot avoid them, the only other option is to eliminate them.
Detoxifying our body means cleansing it and flushing out all the toxins from it. The liver and the kidneys are the main organs whose job is to flush out all toxins from the body. There are several ways to detoxify the body.
Methods Of Detoxifying The Body
· You can nourish yourself with loads of nutritious foods but as long as consume processed foods, you won’t help your cause. The more chemically processed a food is, the more toxic it is. Thus you must avoid them altogether. You can substitute them with healthier alternatives. Do not consume foods that have additives and preservatives. Reduce the consumption of processed meat, pasteurized dairy products, processed oil, processed sugar, caffeine and food with artificial flavoring.
· Our body is mainly made up of water. Re-hydrating the body helps it to detoxify in various ways. Water can be used to suppress your appetite. It helps you to avoid impulsive fast food meals that may add unnecessary toxins in your body. Water helps the kidney in its filtering effort. Water is a very important catalyst for digestion. It helps the lymphatic system to perform more efficiently. You need to drink at least 8 tall glasses of water every day. You must drink water even if you are not thirsty. Many people drink water when they feel thirsty this way they land up drinking very little water.
· The pores in the skin are also a source of bottled up toxin. They absorb toxins from the atmosphere. Brushing your skin can help remove these toxins. The skin is the largest elimination organ. You need to have a skin brush with a long handle. You must keep brushing your skin for at least a few minutes before you take your bath each day. Initially it may sting and/or itch a bit but the end result will be in you favor. Brushing helps the skin to breathe more. It improves the blood circulation, releases toxic wastes and encourages the production of new skin. You can also wet your brush if you find it more comfortable. Results, in both cases, will be similar.
· Another detoxification method is taking alkalinizing baths. You just need to throw in a cup of baking soda or sea salt into the bath water and get into the tub slowly. You need to increase the heat gradually until you start perspiring. The idea is to make the water outside more alkaline in nature than the body itself. It relaxes the body and can work wonders on you, especially when you combine this method with brushing the skin.
· Yoga is one of the most useful exercises for detoxification. The basic rule of yoga is breathing properly. Yoga teaches you to breathe in the appropriate manner. The various asanas of yoga helps the body to detoxify. It stretches the limbs and the muscles and makes them suppler. It frees the toxins that may exist in muscle knots. The asanas enhance the blood circulation in the body. Yoga makes you feel better both physically and mentally. When the blood circulation increases, the toxins are got rid easily and fast. Yoga is a great healer of stress. Stress is a source of harmful hormones. Yoga introduces positive thinking in the mind. It helps you to feel positive physically, emotionally as well as spiritually.
· Coffee enema is yet another way to detoxify the body. For this you would require to procure an organic and fully caffeinated brew of coffee. You just need to ground the organic coffee beans, add boiling water to it, pour it into the enema bag and follow the instructions on your enema kit.
There are various other ways of detoxifying the body. You need to choose the one that suits you the best. In case you are in doubt, you can consult any expert physician. You can also research and find out which method suits you.